Barbara Payne's Capitalist Cleveland Blog

News and Views: Entrepreneurs a-thrive in Northeast Ohio


Monday, September 26, 2005

Last week's mayoral candidate debate

They met in good faith. All the candidates for Mayor of Cleveland, including current Mayor Jane Campbell, called together to bare their souls to Clevelanders by answering a series of rapid-fire questions from a moderator. I pulled out my not-so-trusty Treo phone and set it up with the wireless keyboard to take notes.

I learned a lot from observing the candidates and evaluating their responses. I certainly learned that there are a few candidates I would definitely not vote for. If you couldn't be there, you may be able to learn a couple of things from my rough and ready recounting of the event. Click here for my stream-of-consciousness mayoral debate notes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home