Barbara Payne's Capitalist Cleveland Blog

News and Views: Entrepreneurs a-thrive in Northeast Ohio


Friday, July 29, 2005

Out and about

Well, it's nice to have my new Treo phone fully functional at last. Am sitting in the Stone Oven, one of the few eastside places that has wireless--though last time I tried it here, it wasn't working.

But now with my Treo I don't need wireless anymore to get and send emails, to post a blog entry, and even to work on my documents--though I find it helpful to print out a hard copy of whatever I'm working on so I can see the big picture to edit. Then I use the Treo to edit the electronic version. It's the gadget that lets
you leave the house and be ready to work if you want--even without having thought about it ahead of time.

Fellow blogger Paul who operates the Tinbasher blog has a special place in his heart for the northeast Ohio blogging community. He's moving here one day, he says, but right now he's in town for the summer. So if you see him out at some networking event, give him a warm NEO welcome. Paul, enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home