Barbara Payne's Capitalist Cleveland Blog

News and Views: Entrepreneurs a-thrive in Northeast Ohio


Wednesday, June 22, 2005

beauty in the inner ring suburb of Shaker Heights

The first ring eastern suburb of Shaker Heights overflows with magnificent homes at prices that blow other major cities out of the water. Its system of manmade lakes interweave with miles of glorious old trees and mature landscaping.

I'm sitting here by this lovely scene in between meetings (God, I love my new Treo phone). And I remember a couple of years ago when I took the editors of the national magazine Old House on a--yes, a three-hour tour, they were dumbfounded at the sheer numbers of streets lined with totally original,exceptionally beautiful architectural gems at what they considered bargain-basement prices. Take a ride sometime. Great place for entrepreneurs to buy a home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home