Barbara Payne's Capitalist Cleveland Blog

News and Views: Entrepreneurs a-thrive in Northeast Ohio


Monday, November 14, 2005

Jingle bells, jingle pockets

Do you offer products on your website? If not, you should think about changing that. The online marketplace is hotter than ever--Jupiter Research says holiday sales this year are going up 18% to $26 billion.

And have you seen the new Google personalized search? Anything that will help me find what I need faster is okay by me. Even though eWeek doesn't sound too enthusiastic about personalized search, I think that focusing search capabilities is a good idea for consumers and will quickly lead to hotter sales for online retailers--after all, if more people can find your stuff, more people can buy it.

So get your site ready. The bells, they are a-jinglin'...

Some people say, "Already?" I say, I usually start shopping for the holidays in June.

Oh, and I'll be working on some out of town projects this week. So look for more next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home