Barbara Payne's Capitalist Cleveland Blog

News and Views: Entrepreneurs a-thrive in Northeast Ohio


Thursday, October 06, 2005

Bitching about Palm on the Treo

A couple of months ago, I kept ranting repeatedly about the frustration of being unable to use my new Treo 650 as it was intended to be used. Just search for "Treo" in the search box and you'll see a few of the posts.

Anyway, the other day someone sent me a link that says how three owners of Palm's Treo 600 and 650 hybrid phone/PDAs have filed a lawsuit claiming the devices are inherently defective and are trying to get an injunction to bar their sale. They claim a host of problems, such as the quality of phone calls and the stability of software on device (can you hear us, Palm?). Plaintiffs believe that the problems are due to Palm and not Treo.

I'm in agreement. The software of my Treo has again failed. Can no longer even beam documents between PDAs. Can't get the keyboard function to stay on. If it weren't for the ability to get my email, I'd be standing at the Verizon counter offering to put my name on the list of plaintiffs.

If things get any worse, I'll be there anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home