Barbara Payne's Capitalist Cleveland Blog

News and Views: Entrepreneurs a-thrive in Northeast Ohio


Thursday, March 23, 2006

All about gin...

Oh, this is too good. The Velvet Tango Room, a little place tucked away on Columbus Street in Tremont that got a big writeup maybe about two years ago in the Plain Dealer, has just announced a Gin Appreciation Class.

Now I don't know about you, but as a hard-working entrepreneur I feel it's critical to keep up to date on the latest methods of relieving stress. I have personally sampled and make regular use of some of the best, including cabernet sauvignon, vodka and Crystal Light Pink lemonade with soda, and numerous others according to the place I'm at or the person who's buying.

If I were going to be in town this week, there'd be no way I would miss this Monday night event March 27. If you can, please go in my place and report back. I want to savor my new stress-relief options at leisure... Here's the scoop:
"Classes will be finished with a short presentation entitled “The Bar and Cocktail Dynamic”, and how you can utilize this social paradigm in practice and theory. Class is limited to 20 people. Cost is $50 per person ($90 per couple). Call to reserve 216 241 8869."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home