Barbara Payne's Capitalist Cleveland Blog

News and Views: Entrepreneurs a-thrive in Northeast Ohio


Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Hurray for Perlmuter's good "scents"

I don't know how much of this is going on in other areas, but I recently got a postcard from local printers, ColorBarPerlmuter, that told me I could now come to them to print my marketing materials with SCENTS embedded! How cool is that, I ask you?

Say I want to tell my customer, look, you know your business is like your baby to you! [and then I embed my postcard with baby powder smell!]

Too much. I predict this is gonna be very, very big. (For a scholarly dissertation on the sense of smell, go here. For a fun quickie one, here.)

Oooh, I can't wait! Hope it doesn't cost too much. I'll report back what I discover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home